 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17179 (-5)
  Strange pipe piece

Notice the large blue pipe in the lower left corner? (URL) is this piece? Calum PS-this is one of my favourite Lego MOCs--Erik Brok is an awesome builder. (URL) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: R/C skid steer test

(...) Hi Rob, You might consider using the auxilary output of the RC to control a gear shifter to select between "driveable" and "mad spining" modes... Using the polarity switch is brilliant! I tried a pure mechanical solution (the steering (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: R/C skid steer test

(...) Oh yes! it can steer when going forward. With the current gearing though, it spins out. I should try to drive the adder/subtractor input with an 8-tooth gear rather than the current 24 to slow the turning rate down. Though I suppose I couldn't (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: R/C skid steer test

(...) Nice! Can it steer while also moving forward, or does the switch work with just a 3-position action (turn right/go straight/turn left)? Could you also use 3 12-tooth gears for the side opposite the 2 24-tooth gears, or did you use the 2 (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Proposed Assembly Line Project

(...) Hahaha :) The advantages of using the monorail track are that it's very, very rigid laterally (like, it can really press into it without it deflecting at all) and simple to construct. It's a wide, flat surface... the 4.5 V rails I fear will (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact