 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17151
  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) (URL) right. Basic is stupid. NO ONE uses basic. its a DUMB language that NO ONE in the YEAR 2007 USE's NOPE.. no one. (sigh) (...) I will have to see this NBC again. maybe I need to TRY once again to attempt this C thing. I with there was a C (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) Hey - I'm not saying no-one uses basic. I even use visual basic for building front ends, and GWBasic for my parallel port control projects...(so simple a 10 year old can do it :) I'm just saying that if you bite the bullet and actually TRY to (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)