 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17090
Re: For a good home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
There is always the option of turning it into a fish tank.  Probably
get more for it :)  And it would become a collectible...

http://forums.legitreviews.com/about1479.html

-Rob A>

At last night's dinner DaveK said he'd take it, but I have this suspicion Sandy
would probably hate me forever if he actually took it.

I need the desk space for a second matching Dell 2001fp.  I guess this is my
workout for this week...taking the famed 6091 019 to the trash.

Calum