 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17066
    Re: Hey Iian, These are your little duckies right?? —Brian Davis
   And actually, linking back and browsing through Ian's YouTube account was interesting. I'd not seen the pole balancer, and I love the "Toppler" as well. Nifty. (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Hey Iian, These are your little duckies right?? —Calum Tsang
   (...) Iain's stuff always impresses. He builds such clever stuff. But to watch him go through it is really a treat: Iain intrinsically knows the "feel" of pieces--eg, what will stick, just how much bracing something needs, that sort of thing. It (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)