 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17045
17044  |  17046
Subject:
{January Dinner!!!} January 12th at 7 p.m.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 21:02:26 GMT

January 12th, 2007--7 p.m.

Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas Street West
Toronto, Ontario

At which point in the 'verse we'll discuss ignoring Chris's posts and steal his
ideas to make these kinda posts!

Also at which point in time and space Calum'll probably say to me something
about square brackets or some such...

And I'll be feasting on poutine!

(and maybe have 5 RCX's, dozen or so motors, and a whole bunch of other
stuff--that is, if the postman is nice to me and brings me the eBay winnings
from, like, December!!!!)

Dave K