 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17013
17012  |  17014
Subject:
Feast on something OTHER than X-mas turkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:15:05 GMT

So, the holidays have come and gone.

It is the first "real" day back to work/school. you got crap for
christmas, and you dont want to read about rocks or trains....

wadda ya going to do?

How about we all gather at Swiss Challet this Friday to moan and
complain, and have calum show up all tel us all about LED's?

I could bring that thing that i made that was a rip off of a VERY cool
thing iain made?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SeaNK94QZA

or we can talk about oliver and rob A

Chris