 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16921
16920  |  16922
Subject:
Well that was fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:06:40 GMT

besides flubbing a few words...

Eh, being on television is harder than it looks.

When I see a video of me and how bad I was, I'll get it posted here.

Speaking of bad videos starring yours truly, I finally got around to uploading
my last years appearance on Daytime to youtube--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ygfJ9CQl8

so that'll tide you over until this year

Thanks to Calum for making the original file in the first place :)

Dave K