 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16892
Re: Dinner this Friday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:58:58 GMT

I'm available for dinner too, and this Friday makes the most sense since
the following weekend is the train show.

All us train guys are going to be busy preparing for the show or loading
in.  I'm still not sure if it's a Friday evening load in or a Saturday
morning load in.

Derek

Rob Antonishen wrote:
The web site still only has October's date...

I'm actually in Toronto this Friday.....is there a dinner tomorrow? (Nov
10)???

-Rob A>