 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16855
16854  |  16856
Subject:
for those of you who feel like buying a house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:31:19 GMT

and don't feel like spending the rest of your life payin a mortgage

but also want a good view, nice neighbours and a wonderful neighbourhood

(plus easy access to hoghways and such..)

the house next door to us is for sale.

Now for those of you who've seen our abode, and are impressed with the renos
that Sandy and I are doing, you'll be glad to know that next door was done, top
to bottom, 6-7 years ago--hardwood, new carpets, etc.

Absolutely gorgeous place!

We'd take it but we kinda like doing our own renos...

Anyway, instead of paying a ransom anywhere else in the GTA, come live beside
Dave and Sandy--you can come over to borrow a cuppa lego whenever you wish.

This message was not endorsed or asked by the seller of the abode--i just want a
good neighbour... :)

Dave K