 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16716
    [rtlToronto] September Monthly Dinner —Calum Tsang
   Hey folks, Friday, September 8th, 2006. 7PM Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West Toronto, Ontario It's time again for our monthly dinner... See you this Friday. I will try and bring a formalized rtl21 game board. Calum (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)