 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16707
  Regional Jet

Hi folks, Here are some pictures of a project I built, a sort of scale model of a Bombardier CRJ200 Regional Jet: (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Regional Jet

(...) I guess I should make that a clickable link: (URL) I should also thank the guys at ME Models, who built the amazing airport model upstairs at BrickFest 2006 where I took the pictures of the plane. Calum (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Regional Jet

(...) Calum, a very nice model - I really enjoyed reading through your webpage to see how you built the plane. I did see it in passing while going through the rounds Sunday at BrickFest, but didn't get a close look. Rats. The jet intake solution you (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)