 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16704
  Re: BrickFest 2006 Photos

(...) Great Photos! It's almost like being there. Or it's like being at more of the fest then I managed to make it to. I love the fact that you concentrate on the people in your photographs. Any of these taken with the 70-200? Derek (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Photos

(...) Thanks! I'm glad people like them. Sometimes I stick out like a sore thumb at these events shooting, but I hope the end result looks good. (...) About the shot of Jamie Berard onwards, except the MDP shots, are done with the new 70-200 f2.8L (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)