 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 167
    More POV-Ray Fun —Iain Hendry
   (URL) getin' the hang of it! (BTW, Why isn't the lower cone of the Metroliner modeled? :( I started doing a re-creation of that, and got like 1/3 done before I realiezd that no where in the parts directory could I find the lower cone part where the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)