 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16411
  Re: A bridge too far...

(...) Dave, That's cool. I've started creating a layout in my basement, and I've been thinking about adding something like that as an access panel to the middle. It could be cool to have a button you could press, to automatically open the bridge and (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A bridge too far...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote: <snip> (...) That was the original idea--but now my layout is small enough so I can reach all parts from the outside. But it'll be there if I ever increase the area :) For now, I do plan on (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)