 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16400
Re: Definition required
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:54:07 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
When the rules say:

"The opponent has "lost" the rope such that it is no longer within its
volume."

if the rope still has ONE end of it "in" the bot; is that ok?  this rule
means (to me) that the free end of the rope is no linger IN your bot.
but if the rope is now only in ONE side of your bot, is that still
considered "in its volume"?

I would say yes.

Derek