 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16322
  you'd beter be sitting down...

cause this post is: 1. ON topic 2. is something i REALLY made (from lego) 3. works a lego spirograph (URL) its a web cam 640x480, YES its YOUTUBE. Chris I did this cause Im done my ROBOT!!! (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: you'd beter be sitting down...

(...) That is really cool, Chris! I really like Lego creations which interact with common everyday objects. That's why I encourage rtlToronto contests which involve non Lego items. That said, I am not a fan of the toilet scrubber robot. Calum (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: you'd beter be sitting down...

(...) I still like your Mahjong table better. The way you did the little flaps that open, that was amazing. Iain (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)