 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16320
    End of line train bumper with touch switch —David Koudys
   Hello all, I'm currently running a small layout in my basement using an LDCC'ed RCX with automation provided by an RCX running NQC. For the NQC program to know when a train has reached the end of the line, I had to develop a bumper sensor. I (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

        Re: End of line train bumper with touch switch —John Neal
   Hey Dave- Funny, Ross just built some buffers/bumper sensors 2 nights ago for the big show in Philly (we are only bringing half of our layout, and ping-ponging the mainlines). He was planning on testing them this weekend. I'll have to point him your (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)