 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16272
  Re: maybe I should

(...) wow, and im learning stuff too. like the ever popular American phrase: "Take anything you want" BUT not as good as "Spare me my life" or " I was robbed by two men" i think a few of us will be late for work. Chris Can someone explain the hand (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: maybe I should

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: Snipped (...) Well I could, but some ppl cant handle the truth. Also, Chris, I believe you might not be able to understand the whole concept of going dutch... since going "Mangler" is more your style. (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)