 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16223
16222  |  16224
Subject:
Anyone have any spare change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:54:30 GMT

like, 47 thousand dollars?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Massive-Lego-Auction-MISB-MIB-Mint-100-complete_W0QQitemZ6063447520QQihZ009QQcategoryZ19011QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There's train and technic in there--who's with me?  if me and 46 of my closest
friends can spare a thousand dollars each...

Dave K