 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16197
  Dinner?

Turns out I have to meet a client bright and early this Saturday in T.O... so I am coming into town friday night. Is there anyway anyone can pick me up at my same bat hotel, same bat time, and give me a lift to the dinner? (Cause I am too much of a (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner?

(...) Wow that was fast, got a ride, please disregard this post. Janey "Red Brick" P.S. Derek, I will be wearing a cape. (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)