 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16187
    Re: YOU CAN POST NOW —Chris Magno
   (...) the fact that you have access to the extruded aluminum,makes me So jelous. (...) HUMM, maybe you might like to weigh in on this thread: (URL) dont care which way we go. Chris (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: YOU CAN POST NOW —Iain Hendry
   (...) So I crashed 3 times today. The last was the best, Jon dared me to ride on the grass and I nailed a massive hole, went flying into the air and landed on my butt right on the tail faring, cracking it completely and busting my butt! Ah well. (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)