 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16185
Re: YOU CAN POST NOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:22:52 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

so, how many times have you crashed your bike?

Surprisingly I haven't yet!  Which probably means I am not pushing myself
hard enough.  :)  I built a rack to strap my bike to the back of my car on
Friday.

Jon and I are going to be building again for the next competition, we can't
wait!

    Iain