 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16171
Re: LEGO chair lots of SNOT use -- well sorta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:23:49 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
I made this with the 2 RCX and a microscout.

note the EXTENSIVE use of SNOT and the new grey.

it took some time, but i managed to get it built in about 3 hours.

http://offsite.wdg.us/mae/Raff/InteractiveDynamicArt/ChairJan06Short.wmv

My problem with this is there are two many jump cuts in the video.  If
they held a single shot, then I'd be impressed.  The way this video is
done makes it look like they lined up pieces for each shot.  Even the
initial collapse has a cut in the middle of it.

Derek