 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16161
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 page update

(...) Yet in a real tug of war match, that's the only 'real' rule that counts, and the other rules are ones that we just added. So are we going to let our 'bots play 'real' tug 0f war' or are we going to just make a 'pseudo' tug of war match? Dave K (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 page update

(...) Waitwait, I'm confused. So Derek, you just want no flag-passing-the-edg...equals-win rule? And Dave you do want it? I'm cool either way I guess. I like the way the rules are now (rope leaves robot = loss, robot leaves table = loss, flag (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)