 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16039
    Well, this is what I think I'll bring this weekend... —David Koudys
   (URL) Thanks to Jeff VW for lending me much needed pieces, it's done--and alot smaller than the last one I built (which shoudl keep Calum happy) I also blogged about it, though not saying much more than what I just said here (URL) As always, let me (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)