 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16034
16033  |  16035
Subject:
Toy, Train and Doll Show--I need names!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 01:48:59 GMT

The organizers of the Toy, Train and Doll show need names to put on the nametags
for the show this weekend.

I stated 5 for the train layout and 8-10 for the displays, so I think I have
enough.

So for the train layout--

Calum Tsang
Jeremy Taylor
Derek Raycraft
Jeff Van Winden
Dave Koudys (I'll put me here)

Displays--

Janey 'Red Brick' Cook
Deborah Higdon-Leblond
Jacub Maur
Jason Alleman
Oliver Giesen
Derek Iddison
Chris Magno (are you going to be there, Chris?)

Who else?  It's an open door policy, people--I'd love to see everyone there!

Let me know and I'll get the nametags.

I have to fax the list of names in Monday or Tuesday

Looking forward to the show

Dave K

p.s.  Also sent out a mass e-mail so I'll bug y'all that way, too :)