 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15945
Re: A Battery Leaked in my Micro Scout!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 03:01:42 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Should I soak it in Milk?

Derek

OMG!!!

Derek..

ok.

first thing..

STAY CAL(u)M

not DOT COM, but CALM

next.

get the thickest, rubbery-est gloves you can find; and don them.

NOW,you need to understand that batteries leak the wort TOXIC acid,
known to man.  You should ALSO be made aware that the ABS as used by
lego is VERY susceptible to even the most MILD forms of acid.  So
battery acid(1), is eating and melting your micro scout as we type.

NEXT, you need an ANTI-acid to stop the chemical reaction.  I recommend
MILK.

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=7659

Now, you need to understand, you will need a LOT of milk.  not a glass,
or 3 bags full(2)  but a LOT.

you need a COW!

YES, now is a good time to "have a cow, man"  (3)

ONCE, you have a cow, milk her for all shes worth.

Derek, if you follow these simple steps, you should be able to salvage
the microscout.

good luck.

Chris

1.  which is only slightly less worse than toxic nuclear waste

2. this is ONE bag of a 4 liter BAG of milk. (4)

3.  but still STAY calm.

4. so, if its 4 liters, and 3 bags.. who gets ripped of the TINY bit of
milk? the customer or the cow?