 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15888
  Re: rtlToronto at the Toy, Train and Doll show, May 7th, 2006

(...) Excellent news Dave, thanks for taking care of this. Looking forward to seeing you again. Just as a side note, not sure if I will be bringing my dollhouse, as I have had an offer to purchase it. I will bring something for display tho, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto at the Toy, Train and Doll show, May 7th, 2006

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) Actually, I've been meaning to ask you and Oliver (and whomever else isn't participating in the other train layout)--Are you and Oliver still interested in doing a (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)