 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15838
15837  |  15839
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto Certificates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:19:35 GMT

Gift certificates for sarcasm?  A strangling from Chris?  Ridicule from
Hamilton?

No, certificates of participation and achievement.  A few times people have
asked me if we give the winners anything for winning.  Usually the answer is no.
But now, you can have a free PDF file made by yours truly, with your name on it,
and the contest you entered, suitable for printing on your office colour laser
printer and complete with fake signatures.

Use to impress your boss at work or your wife for being a deadbeat dad and
ignoring your children for rtl contests.

Email me if you want one.

Calum