 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15834
15833  |  15835
Subject:
rtl20 wrapup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 00:25:43 GMT

Well that was fun!

Ill get to the fun stuff later (moth to a flame), but a little thing--having 8
robots on a playfield is alot different than one on one.

So to stop the suspense--

8 'bots played

here ware the results--

Iain/John - 3 points
Dave - 3 points
Wayne - 2 points
Vitali - 1 point
Rob A - 1 point
Calum/Chris/Sacha - 0 points

But to break down the score a little differently--total blocks passed--

Iain/John Gave - 3 blocks
Iain/John Received - 10 blocks

Dave Gave - 13 blocks
Dave Received - 2 blocks

Wayne Gave - 2 blocks
Wayne Received - 6 blocks

Rob A Gave - 5 blocks
Rob A Received - 2 blocks

Vitali Gave - 3 blocks
Vitali Received - 1 block

Chris Gave - 2 blocks
Chris Received - 1 block

Calum Gave - 1 block
Calum Received - 1 block

Sacha Gave - 0 blocks
Sacha Received - 3 blocks

I'll try to get pics up tonight, and maybe a little video, but I'm on a slow
connex.

But I had a great time!  It was great seeing 8 'bots that stayed in for the
entire competition.

Thanks to Calum and Chris for running the event.

Looking forward to the next one!

Dave K