 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15802
15801  |  15803
Subject:
Battery Box Needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 04:34:26 GMT

I was wondering if anyone would be able to bring a 9V battery box for me to use
on Saturday? I need to power up my light and all of the outputs on the RCX are
taken.

The rule in which the light is only on during the robot's stopped position, is
not in effect right?

Vitali