 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15801
    Wanted...white umbrellas —Calum Tsang
   I'm looking for a place in Toronto to buy a pair of white umbrellas. I don't want to pay $45 for regular photographic ones...and I know somewhere there exists a source of cheap umbrellas I can experiment with. Calum (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Wanted...white umbrellas —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day Back when i was young(er) i had the same problem, so bought the cheapest umbrellas i could find, around $5, and spray painted the insides, one silver, one gold, one white. Worked out pretty well, but the paint did make them harder to fold up, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)