 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15777
15776  |  15778
Subject:
4 T.O. no waiting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:22:28 GMT

12" rule. BAH  if i had the time i MIGHT shave off the 2" and "compress it"

"perfect" T.O.'s BAH - if calum made me better ones I would not need to
deal with the structural flaws.

4 openings (1)

http://www.thepyroguys.com/4open.jpg

NO waiting

PRICELESS

Chris

1. if your deposit is a "shooter" there is a good chance you might enter
one TO and exit out the other.(2)

2. I GUESS i could put a stop in there, meh, we will see.