 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15738
Re: Library and the possible strike...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:34:43 GMT

I will contact the library tomorrow to ask if it will be open.  I will also try
and arrange for an alternate (maybe the University)

I have spoken to the Library and was told they will remain open.  Our booking
for the space will be honoured and the activity room will be available.

Phew.  Thanks the reminder Rob!

Calum