 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15709
    Cybermaster Touch questions —Chris Magno
    Has anyone had "erratic" reading when multiplexing Cybermaster sensors? I am finding that with the SAME 3 sensors on the same wire, will change in "value" when I use different RCXen. THEN, when I put them back to the original RCX I get different (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Cybermaster Touch questions —Calum Tsang
   (...) My CM sensors are really screwed up, they don't read consistently. I suspect my batch were manufactured incorrectly. Calum (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)