 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15706
15705  |  15707
Subject:
my test platform.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 23:48:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Short video of my seeking.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/legotest.avi  (1)

(its 4.5 meg - taken with a cheap labview web cam. )

right now, I have a few things I need to over come.

1. Work on "squaring" up when bot finds T.O. on an angle.
2. make unit faster by getting rid of worm/24 combo.  (boy is it torquey
though)
3. find a place to put light sensor cause in "theory" you want the LX
sensor center to the TO, AND you want your brick depositor center to the
  TO. the 2 need the same "space"

with 3 cybermaster sensors, 1 rotation, 1 light, and 2 motors, this is a
ONE RCX solution.

the block transfer mechanism is NO MOTOR 3 moving parts.  I just need to
make sure the bot receiving the block is "steadfast" enough for me to
NOT push the bot vs triggering the mechanism to push out a block.

Chris

1. the audio is the beeps of the bot, AND my 2 year old son off camera
about to "Godzilla" the bot.