 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15687
15686  |  15688
Subject:
Starting over...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 03:53:05 GMT

So here's the latest rendition of my rtl20 'bot--

http://sandysparky.net/blog/00000413.php

There are scant few pics at this time, but I'l lget more up later.

The synchro-bot is no more...

There's a 25 meg video showing the 'bot looking for and finding the light.

It's a good second effort!

Dave K