 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15678
15677  |  15679
Subject:
Cybermaster Touch Sensors -
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 03:31:47 GMT

I have used this GREAT page in the past for info on how to hook up 3
Cybermaster Touch Sensors to one RCX port.

http://juergen.free.fr/lego/cybermaster-touchsensors.html

It uses the "magic" of wiring Lego electric wires and overlapping, and
other things to convert the wires from parallel to series.

I have never fully wrapped my head around how this works with the lego
wires, and up until now, I have never given it much thought. It just
"worked."

I was wondering how one would wire 2 Cybermaster Touch Sensors in series
(not 3.) I played around for a few min, but because of the "magic" of
overlapping, and such, i just cant seem to get it.(1)

Thanks

Chris

1.  i mean, i do have more important things to worry about (2)

2. like how milk is sold as 4L in 3 bags. how do they do that? whats
.333333333333333333333L of milk?