 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15617
  Re: R20 - ideas for a gun

(...) So what happened? Inquiring minds and sheet glass salesmen want to know. (...) Sign to place on Chris's door: "Do not look into R20 machine with remaining eyeball". (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  NEW CONTEST was Re: R20 - ideas for a gun

(...) Keep in mind, that I just used a very quick "throw it together" test platform. due to the set up of the magazine in relation to the "bat," I did not use a 15 long beam. In fact mine was much shorter (5L.) The end is that I never got a reliable (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)