 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1561
  makeing trian modules

Being a (pretend) capitalist, wood (sic) there be any interest in buying pre made modules???? I have no idea as to cost. (yet) If there is sufficient interest I'll go and make a cut list and price per mod. Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: makeing trian modules