 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15569
    1.0 Playfield —Vitali Furman
   The rules say: "The Playfield is a wooden arena 8 feet square with a wall around it at around 6" tall. The surface is painted in a grey primer and is made of typical construction grade plywood. No assumptions should be made about the field's texture (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: 1.0 Playfield —David Koudys
   (...) The playfield is in my garage (I should figure out how to get to it before March 4th but that's another story) The walls are Tremclad Glos White No idea about the light value. It'll change under different lighting conditions anyway Dave K (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: 1.0 Playfield —Vitali Furman
   (...) Oh so the walls are white, ok well I guess the value doesn't matter then. Thanks anyways, Vitali (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)