 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15567
  My very first synchro-'bot

(URL) the beginning. This is all I'm showing 'cause I want the rest to be a surprise at the competition. I'd have to say that watching the synchro drive work is wowness at it's best. Even if I don't kick everyone's heinie on March 4, I'll be happy (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My very first synchro-'bot

(...) Looks really cool, I'm actually working on something similar with the synchro drive system, some might even call it the cheaped out version of it. :) Hopefully it will work as expected. I think that the synchro drive can work much more (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My very first synchro-'bot

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vitali Furman wrote: <snip> (...) Yepp--2 for moving, 2 for steering. That's about it, really. Dave K (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)