 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1549
Re: Trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:44:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I have built three of my six (possibly seven) modules.... I'll be buying the
rest of the wood this weekend...

Great!  I have five modules built, three modules integrated (ie, with models
and buildings on top) and another still in progress.

Would you have enough wood to do the seventh corner?  I've been working on
the main layout file (and will post tomorrow) and unless Dave wants to use
and therefore build that corner, we'll have to put an empty filler in.

I did manage to build a small apartment complex, which I will be
rebuilding.....

Cool-keep those models coming.  We want full, tall, dense, packed modules.
Full of details.  Lots of buildings!  All the delightful goodness that Lego
Town and Train can bring!  Serious here.  The reason why I wanted to get
everyone into modules is that it focuses people on building good layouts-and
not just people with a lot of bricks/sets/models.  It encourages people to
fill up one module (if they don't have a lot of Lego), or keep down to a few
(if they have too much)

I also built an 8 wide (15 brick high) wagon which I will bring to the next
dinner....

A Elura-Placeholder? :)

Calum: the blueprint for the shirt looks great! (It's currently my windows
background at work)

Thanks-I'll be sending it to the printer tomorrow or Friday.  Likely Friday.
I should formally post and request orders again.

Calum