 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15471
Re: rtl 20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:16:54 GMT

Vitali Furman wrote:

Hey Guys,

Is there a date for rtl 20 yet? Would it be closer to the beginning or the end
of the month of February?

I looked at my parts, and I don't have enough to make 10 yellow cubes (the
colour I reserved), would anyone be able to make 10 cubes that I could use for
the event?

Vitali

Hi, Vitali,

I am looking to book the space for the end of Feb.  The megacity has
caught up with the library system. So I have to wait to book it until
all the records are manually entered.

Expect End of Feb. unless the price has gone up. in which case... I'm
not sure where we go.

As to your colour blocks.  I'm sure someone would be wiling to make some
for you, OR, make a version that you can recognize.  We are pretty flexible.

Chris