 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15430
    Re: Another article —Ivan Louch
   (...) I just can’t believe how slow and noisy, not to mention cumbersome, are the new motors. Sure the built-in rotation sensors is a nice touch, but surly they won’t be able to match the versatility of a pair of smaller technic motors and the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Another article —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Do you think those are prototype motors? Would you expect prototype motors to be more or less refined than the product that will hit the market? Just a thought. Steve (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Another article —Ivan Louch
   (...) Aren’t you breaking a dozen NDA's by saying that? O.o Ivan - Technically I’m still under an NDA for “Diablo 2 Beta”, circa 1999. And NO, I will not tell you anything about it! (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Another article —Bryan Bonahoom
   (...) I didn't see Steve say anything...All I saw is a couple of general questions about whether you thought prototypes would be identical to production hardware. Bryan (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)