 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15425
    Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada? —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Just think what it would be like if S@H was still in US$. Derek (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada? —Calum Tsang
   (...) I highly doubt they switched their site to Canadian dollars on my behalf after a certain comment at BrickFest 2002 about the high cost of S@H. It's pretty evident that Lego doesn't care about my opinion, and probably rightfully so. Calum (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)