 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15413
    First the NXT, and now this... —Keith Hui
   ... The only 10k RPM SATA hard drive (URL) now comes stock with a window and 150GB capacity!> Tomorrow I'm going to jump on the Athlon 64 bandwagon too. 2006 will be a very good year for me. See you guys at the dinner! Keith (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)