 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15403
Re: Magno, don't open that crane yet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 05:25:55 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Chris, you might want to wait, and keep that NQJ Brick it Forward crane MISB...
cause there is a new toy in town, and you should open the game back up and hold
out for this...
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=17278&countrycode=2057&yearcode=&archive=false

Not a single stud to be seen, POUT.

ROSCO

dont pout just yet.  you can always ADD studs.

What i want is the REAL dirt.

I will wait for Hassenplug or someone to say they have played with it
but had a NDA.  THEN we can get the real dirt.

-what is "digital wire"
-is it still a 3 I/O box
-does the ultrasonic sensor need to be in the unlabeled port 4
-whats the info on the other senors?
-what are the lotto numbers for Sat?
-what chip is the CPU based on
-is it hackable? (reverse engineered)