 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15355
15354  |  15356
Subject:
All those contests we never ended up doing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:44:40 GMT

A comment recently made me think about the contests we've really wanted to do,
but had to cancel due to lack of interest, technical feasibility, or whatever
other reason:

http://blogs.mie.utoronto.ca/roller/resources/tsangc/journal-deadcontests.jpg

So I drew up some of them, in case someone might be inspired to do them this
coming year in 2006.

Anyways, maybe one day we can go back to them.

Calum