 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15278
15277  |  15279
Subject:
Small problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:45:34 GMT

Your all really good with computers and stuff so I thought I'd run this problem
by you.

I have accidentally overwritten an NQC file. I've tried various types of
undelete software but because the file wasn't deleted they don't work. I even
tried deleting the file and then undeleting it, but that simply brought back the
overwritten file. I know most of the file is their as the overwritten file is
tiny yet the output from one of the programs says their are enough bytes left on
the disk for the original file to still be their. I have a backup, but I'd still
like to recover the up to date file.

Thanks

Steve